Dr. Michael A. Wilensky, MD

Dr. Michael A. Wilensky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/8/W/Y8WL5_w120h160_v4763.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael A. Wilensky, MD, Metairie, LA, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wilensky

Dr. Michael A. Wilensky, MD
Are you Dr. Wilensky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 13 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 13

2.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

If I could give negative stars I would. Not only am I bruised from his roughness but I cried soon as I left from his hostility and just plain meaness! I would not recommend him at all. I wish I would of took the other recommendation and ran from him. Its no wonder its so easy to get into an appointment with him...

- in New Orleans, LA |

Hands down the worst experience I had ever had with a doctor. Waited months for an appointment in pain, only to have him rush in, immediately insult my appearance, ignore the CT scan I had brought with me, dig his fingers so hard into the sides of my neck that it brought tears to my eyes, and send me home with anti-inflammatories. I was never contacted for a followup appointment either. A more competent neurologist at another hospital later diagnosed my pain as nerve damage from meningitis.

-Harvey |

He is rude and way too rough. He hit me on the sides of my head and stuck kleenex in my eyes. He also scratched my face with a metal rod. He sent me home with muscle relaxers and I've been in unbearable pain waiting on an MRI. Stay away from him.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.