Dr. Michael Wildstein, MD

Dr. Michael Wildstein, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/C/X4CPJ_w120h160_v9621.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael Wildstein, MD, Charleston, SC, Orthopedic Surgery & Neurosurgery & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery • Male • Age 43

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wildstein

Dr. Michael Wildstein, MD
DR. WILDSTEIN RESPONDS - (Dr. Wildstein, edit your response)

It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to get to know and care for all of our patients at Wildstein Spine Center.  Our personalized, one-on-one atmosphere leaves patients feeling more like individuals and less like a number, and the reviews we get on Healthgrades just serve to validate our practice philosophy.  We truly appreciate all of our patients' wonderful and supportive feedback of the practice and we look forward to treating all of our patients with compassionate, personalized care in the future.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 29 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 29

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

After being in terrible back pain for a week, my family doctor scheduled me an MRI. By lunch time the next day, my family doctor had already called Dr. Wildstein and discussed my prognosis. He was able to see me at the hospital later that afternoon. He explained everything thoroughly and was able to do the surgery that evening. The pain subsided immediately. I can't begin to thank him for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely use him again if needed.

- in Wadmalaw Island, SC |

Dr. Wildstein is a very nice person who explains everything and answers all your questions. He did a fabulous job on my elbow surgery. I will be eternally grateful to him. I always bring a list of questions, but after he talks to me....I find that he has already answered all my questions. Would not hesitate to go back to him.

- in Johns Island, SC |

After researching and meeting with numerous surgeons about which procedure would be best for me, I was fortunate to learn of Dr. Wildstein's expertise with lateral interbody fusions. Quite frankly, he saved my life. I could not walk to my mailbox and surgery had become the only option for me. Dr. Wildstein is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his patients and work. He is an exceptional surgeon and caring individual. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
7.65 miles away
Dr. Eugene M. Giddens, MD
Neurosurgery
96.04 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.