Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD

Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/6/3/X63MM_w120h160_v16677.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD, Staten Island, NY, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Traub

Dr. Michael L. Traub, MD
Are you Dr. Traub?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 42 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 42

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Sayreville, NJ |

Dr Traub is truly amazing! My hubby and I were trying to conceive since few years. We reached Dr. Traub with at the point when couple other doctors had already given up hope and asked us to go for adoption. Dr. Traub reassured us, hiis optimistic and realistic approach is unforgettable. We followed up with him for over a year and half and have twins. Great communication, follow up after visits, prompt response for any questions, no wait time for office visits and friendly and approachable team!!

5 out of 5

My husband and I felt at ease from our first meeting with Dr. Traub. Infertility is such a delicate subject, but Dr. Traub makes sure to explain everything in detail. He is patient and prompt in answering emails. I had a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs an infertility professional.

- in Staten Island, NY |

Dr. Truab is truly dedicated at what he does. After seeing 2 other, so called specialists, he was the only one who diagnosed my wife and helped us to obtain our goal. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of an infertlility doctor.

-Staten Island, NY |

Dr. Traub and his staff are compassionate, understanding, and knowledgeable. He makes sure you understand everything throughout the process. He answers emails and phone calls promptly and always made sure I was comfortable with what we were doing. My husband and I are so grateful we were referred to Dr. Traub.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Zalman Levine, MD
34.04 miles away
Dr. David E. Reichman, MD
18.1 miles away

Find Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Staten Island, NY

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.