Dr. Michael Steuer, MD

Dr. Michael Steuer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/3/B/23BM9_w120h160_v1021.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael Steuer, MD, Germantown, TN, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Steuer

Dr. Michael Steuer, MD
Are you Dr. Steuer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 154 responses
  • 20 reviews
1 5 154

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Southaven, MS |

I always love to come to my visits at any of Mid-South Pain Treatment Center. I always got the best care they can possible give me. The people that work in these facilities are always so nice and considerate to me. I am so thankful that my regular physician sent me here.

- in Southaven, MS |

Since the office moved to its new location and I got Kristin Wilson back as a care provider. I feel as though I?m finally receiving options for my back pain. I?m more optimistic that one day I won?t have to take medicines to work, spend time with my granddaughter, etc. Ms. Wilson has given me a reason to continue on and be happier because she get things done! Also I love Amanda, the medical assistances and front office staff. Very patient, courteous and professional.

- in Ashburn, VA |

I have no complaints against this office. Everyone has been great and always smiling. Kristin Wilson is a great person. Keep on smiling and keep up with the great work you do.

- in Germantown, TN |

My experience has been good. Haven?t had to wait a long time and the nurses are really nice and friendly. Most of them greet me with a smile and that says a lot.

- in Ashburn, VA |

I haven?t had any problems with the office. When I first gotten my nerve it seemed a bit crowed. I haven?t had any bad experiences with the clinic.

- in Southaven, MS |

Everybody has done good job. Everyone has been real nice. Thank you all for treating me when I?m in pain but it?s not your fault that I have these pain. Y?all have been really nice to me. Thanks for everything.

- in Southaven, MS |

I love it here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I can?t ask for a better place to go.

- in Germantown, TN |

Everyone has been so nice and pleasant. The first round of treatments ended my back pain. I am thankful every day for that. Looking forward to ending my hip pain this round. Thank you guys for being so nice to me!

- in Ashburn, VA |

Service is good. Reminder call is great. Don?t usually have to wait long. Doctor and nurse is compassionate/caring. Good job!

- in Ashburn, VA |

My experience have been very good. It has helped me to get relief from my pain. I would refer others to this clinic anytime. The staff has been very caring.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Moacir Schnapp, MD
3.24 miles away
Dr. Stephen Gipson, MD
3.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.