Dr. Michael J. Stanek, DO

Dr. Michael J. Stanek, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/K/C/2KC7P_w120h160_v17003.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael J. Stanek, DO, Casa Grande, AZ, Hematology & Oncology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Hematology • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stanek

Dr. Michael J. Stanek, DO
Are you Dr. Stanek?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 18 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 18

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

Dr. Stanek and staff are friendly, caring, compassionate and provide you with the best information about the treatment. Great at addressing all your concerns. Awesome staff, love the facility makes us feel like at home.

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

he has explained everything before we started and the progress as we move forward i have been seeing him for two and ahalf years

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

My husband and I have been patients of his for all the years he has been at the present location. He has always been compassionate, caring, and very professional. He knows his profession more completely than any other doctor we have encountered, and he shares his knowledge freely. We feel he is more than a consummate professional...a true friend. He is very observant and I honestly believe he has saved my life more than once.

- in Casa Grande, AZ |

i had a friend who liked him very much, she referred me. He's very caring, has been up front with me the whole time. I have been seeing him for four+ years. He's keeping me alive!

- in Arizona City, AZ |

Caring and informative, Great Doctor! CURED MY CANCER! Could not ask for a more caring doctor and staff.

- in Coolidge, AZ |

I love going to Dr. Stank he is very knowledgeable about my illness and has great advice and practices. He is always going the extra mile to help his patients.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Hematology
28.01 miles away
Dr. Sujith R. Kalmadi, MD
Dr. Sumeet K. Mendonca, MD
28.01 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.