|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Schell's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Radiology Physics
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Radiologic Physics
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics, 1980
Procedures Dr. Schell Performs
Dr. Schell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Schell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Schell Treats
Dr. Schell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Schell
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
1 Board Action
- Other (6/4/2010)
- Action Taken: Other
Dr. Michael Todd Schell; License # BP10025584
Nature of Complaint:
The Board staff charged that as a result of an argument with a family member, the physician received six months deferred adjudication for “Disorderly Conduct,” a Class “C” misdemeanor. The Board staff further charged that the physician twice failed to update his mailing address with the Board.
The Texas Medical Board Orders that the physician shall be subject, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions:
- The physician shall take and pass, with a score of 75 or above, the Medical Jurisprudence Examination, given by the Texas Medical Board, within one year following the date of the entry of this Order.
- The physician shall pay an administrative penalty in the amount of $500, within 90 days of the date of the entry of this Order.
- The physician shall comply with all the provisions of the Act and other statutes regulating his practice.
- The physician shall fully cooperate with the Board and the Board staff.
- The physician shall be permitted to supervise and delegate prescriptive authority to physician assistants and advanced practice nurses, and to supervise surgical assistants.
- This Order shall automatically terminate upon the physician’s submission of sufficient evidence that he successfully completed the requirements listed above, in numbers one and two.
- State: Texas
Education & Training
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
- Graduated in 2000
Languages Spoken by Dr. Schell & Staff