Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD

Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/L/XKL44_w120h160_v8679.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Scheiber

Dr. Michael D. Scheiber, MD
Are you Dr. Scheiber?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 59 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 59

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I recommend Dr. S and the IRH group 110%. I've seen Dr. S over a period of 4 years, with two success pregnancies and one on the way. He has great bedside manner, informative, and passionate for what he does. I always have complete confidence in his expertise. I've gone through IUI and IVF and I always recommend those struggling with infertility to IRH and their staff.

- in Louisville, KY |

Absolutely I would recommend Dr. Scheiber to anyone we know. We had multiple wonderful experiences with him and will definitely go back. He is very prompt, courteous, and wants the best for his patients. We were lucky enough to get pregnant after trying for almost 2.5 years after seeing him.

- in Shepherdsville, KY |

He was so personable and friendly. He took time to answer all of our questions and gave great advice. He was willing to hop on a call with us to answer questions any time we needed it.

- in Cold Spring, KY |

Dr. Scheiber listened to us and suggested a plan based on our ages and health. We did one basic treatment with Femara, Ovidrel, and IUI, and are expecting twins in December. What a gift!!

2 out of 5
-Butler County, OH |

I had seen a previous specialist that gave me a great comparison. Dr. Scheiber sees a lot of patients very quickly which allows them to keep pricing low and when you are paying for all of it that matters. This did leave me feeling railroaded and uneducated at times but the journey was a success. The lab staff made the process humiliating on my husband and did not treat his part of the process with the same compassion and understanding that I was shown.

- in Liberty Twp, OH |

Dr. Scheiber (and staff) were absolutely WONDERFUL! My husband and I were very anxious going in as we've this is our first time trying for a child and then learning I had some infertility issues. All of our worries were put to ease at the first appointment with Dr. Scheiber. He went over both of our history, asked questions, and answered any questions we had. He and his staff made this experience for us a positive and pleasant one. We are eternally grateful for his work and the work of his staff

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Dr. Scheiber and the staff at IRH are outstanding. We couldn't be happier with their treatment. Dr. Scheiber was so personable and took a deep interest in our well being and made it his personal goal to see us attain our desired results. He didn't not sugar coat his diagnoses and was always confident in his recommendations on the next steps of our treatment. We highly recommend this institute.

-Louisville, KY |

Dr. Scheiber and the staff at Institute for Reproductive Health in Cincinnati are phenomenal!! They are all knowledgeable, respectful, and amazing to work with. My husband and I would recommend them to anyone struggling to get pregnant!

- in Columbus, OH |

We had a great experience working with Dr Scheiber. He has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. We drove 2 hours to IRH, and would do it again. After a 3 year struggle with infertility we now have a 20 month old daughter and a baby on the way. I highly recommend him!

-Cincinnati, OH |

Dr. Scheiber is AMAZING! He is knowledgable in his field and I would not think about going to anyone else. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes his time with his patients, reviewing test results, explaining treatment options and answering any questions that you may have. He was present at each visit that I had from consultation, to treatments and even administering the US himself. He was successful in helping me get pregnant with 5 out of my 6 children. I would recommend him to anyone!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
7.4 miles away
Dr. Christopher Montville, MD
Dr. Mira Aubuchon, MD

Find Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Cincinnati, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.