Dr. Michael J. Nusbaum, MD

Dr. Michael J. Nusbaum, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/F/YPFVD_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael J. Nusbaum, MD, Morristown, NJ, Bariatric Surgery & Bariatric Medicine & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Surgery • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nusbaum

Dr. Michael J. Nusbaum, MD
Are you Dr. Nusbaum?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- |

Had an endoscopy with Dr. Nusbaum. Found out my band is wrapped around my esophagus. Endoscopy went REALLY well. I was in and out really fast and have no memory of procedure! Was very nervous while waiting to have iv put in place. He stayed in OR and chatted while I waited making all my anxiety dissipate! Made me feel completely at ease!! Having surgery with Dr Nussbaum next week to remove the band and not nervous at all!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Summit, NJ |

I had surgery with Dr Nusbaum two years ago. He did a sleeve on me and I went from 265lbs to 135 lbs. I used to be 5'5" but somehow I'm only 5'4" now and I look and feel great thanks to Dr Nusbaum and his amazing staff. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He spends so much time with me that I feel guilty taking up his valuable time. He is truly the greatest. I recommend him to everyone.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

Overall I had a negative experience. He came highly recommended, however he does not get to know his patients. He placed a removable filter in me prior to my procedure stating that it was necessary. The filter a few months later was banned and unable to be removed in surgery. Current medical procedures/protocols were not followed. Dr. Nusbaum has questionable ethics. He is more concerned with money than his patients well being. A long list of unacceptable behavior for a physician.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Valeriu E. Andrei, MD
5.78 miles away
Dr. Arif Ahmad, MD
74.37 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.