Dr. Michael G. Mikola, MD

Dr. Michael G. Mikola, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/8/Y/X8YQS_w120h160_v3795.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael G. Mikola, MD, Mount Pleasant, SC, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mikola

Dr. Michael G. Mikola, MD
Are you Dr. Mikola?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Charleston, SC |

I have been a patient of Dr. Mikola for over ten years and have always found him very professional and easy to talk to when I am unsure of what is going on medically. I have several health issues and from the beginning I always felt he has been familiar with my medical history and works with me to insure my quality of life is the best it can be. I have found his nurse to be very professional and makes sure that Dr. Mikola knows what is happening with me and responds quickly when called.

1 out of 5
- in My pleasant sc |

He is a 5-minutes doctor. The minutes he walks in, it looks like he is ready to leave. Completely disengaged with the patient. His nurse is very unfriendly and is is impossible to get hold of her during the day. It takes 1 1/2 days for her to respond with a call back. Not recommending this practice at all.

1 out of 5
- in Mount Pleasant, SC |

I would not recommend Dr. Mikola. He is disengaged, disinterested and borderline incompetent. I mentioned I was having trouble sleeping and he declared I have sleep apnea. What? It was so bizarre and random. I don't have sleep apnea. I'm 50 and going through pre- menopause. It was hormonal but he never even mentioned that this is common for women my age.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Bruce D. Ball, MD
4.85 miles away
Dr. Colin C. Edgerton, MD
Rheumatology
2.48 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.