Dr. Jacobson's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Jacobson's Care Philosophy
- Ophthalmology, 1988
- Macugen® Injections
- Repair of Retinal Detachment
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Diseases
- Retinal Detachment
Background Check for Dr. Jacobson
Awards & Recognitions
Media & Publications
- Jacobson MS, and Gagliano DA: Choroiditis, in Clinical Ophthalmology. Duane TD and Jaeger EA .eds. Harper Row, Philadelphia. 1991 Edition.
- Schnitzer DB, Jacobson MS, Lakhanpal V, et al: Exudative retinal detachments in preeclampsia treated with systemic steroids. Southern Med J. 1990;83 (Supp.) :25-40
- John V, Jacobson M, Grossniklaus H: Bilateral Choroidal Metastasis as the Presenting Sign of Small Cell Lung Carcinoma. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 5(8):1289, August 2010
- Lakhanpal V, Dogra MR, Jacobson MS: Sympathetic ophthalmia associated with anterior chamber intraocular lens implantation. Ann Ophthalmol, 1991; 23: 139-143.
- Jacobson MS, Gagliano DA, Cohen SB, et al: A randomized clinical trial of feeder vessel photocoagulation of sickle cell retinopathy; A long-term followup. Ophthalmology 1991; 98:581-585.
- Gagliano DA, Jacobson MS, Labatka R: Conjunctival sickling sign, red cell density and irreversibly sickled cells in sickle cell hemoglobinopathy. Ophthalmology 1989; 96 (Supp.) :124.
- Peachey NS, Gagliano DA, Jacobson MS, et al: A correlation of electroretinographic findings and peripheral retinal nonperfusion in patients with sickle cell retinopathy. Arch Ophthalmol, 1990; 108: 1106-1109.
- Jacobson MS, Gagliano DA, Cohen SB et al: A randomized clinical trial of feeder vessel photocoagulation of proliferative sickle retinopathy; A ten-year followup. Ophthalmology 1989; 96 (Supp.) :113
- Jacobson MS, Sharma YR, Cotlier E, et al: Diabetic complications in lens and nerve and their prevention by sulindac or sorbinil: Two novel adlose reductase inhibitors. Invest Ophthal Vis Sci, 1983; 25:1426-1429.
- Jacobson MS, Sharma YR, Cotlier E: Inhibition of sorbitol formation in cultured human and rat lenses and rabbit sciatic nerve by sulindac and sorbinil. Invent Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1982; (Supp.) 22:34
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Jacobson & Staff