Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD

Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD, Middletown, NY, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD
Are you Dr. Hoffman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 38 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 38

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Westtown, NY |

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hoffman! I had the pleasure of being his patient when I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Dr. Hoffman performed the surgery to remove the stone and was kind, considerate, and caring during the whole process. I received two calls to check on me after my surgery, TWO! That's unheard of these days! At my follow up appointment, he even had a plan laid out for the future, just in case I should experience the problem again. He is the best of the best!

- in Goshen, NY |

Dr. Hoffman spends a great deal of time with you and wants to know the quality of life you want. He explains all of your options and the reasons for what is happening. As a patient of his you feel very comfortable when you leave that you have had the best medical care that you can have. I have and would continue to recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone I know that needs to see a Urogogist.

- in Middletown, NY |

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman's for nearly ten years. I came to Dr. Hoffman after seeing various other doctors who seemed to not be able to determine exactly what was wrong and how to treat it. Dr. Hoffman listened to my symptoms and started me on a course of steps to resolve my issues. He continued to see me and monitor me until my issues were well under control. He is an extremely caring and sensitive doctor who takes the time to treat the patient as well as the symptoms.

- in East Stroudsburg, PA |

I consider Dr. Hoffman a terrific urologist. In my opinion he saved my kidney. He is patient, explains everything and best of all he vastly improves your medical condition. He listens to your concerns.Sometimes there is a wait at your appointment time but that is because he actually talks to his patients, wants to be thorough and wants you to understand what is going on and what the plan is.

- in Monroe NY |

Dr. Hoffman took care of some general problems I had and also performed 2 kidney stone surgeries. He is the most reassuring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. You know immediately that he actually cares. From the first time I visited, I felt confident that whatever needed to be done, he was the right one to do it. I feel very fortunate to have found him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his specialty. If I could give him 6 stars I would!.

- in Liberty, NY |

Dr. Hoffman has been my urologist for about five years he is absolutely genuine. I was devastated to hear he was no longer at his practice. During my time as a patient of Dr. Hoffman he gave me a sense of security health wise. There was never a time when my symptoms where seen as inexplicable he always knew what to do to alleviate the pain and discomfort I live with. Trust is something that is earned not given, and he definitely earned my trust. He's a physician that I would highly recommend.

- in Marlboro, NY |

Dr. Hoffman was incredibly professional with an excellent bedside manner. He immediately pin pointed and successfully treated my Bladder cancer. He gave excellent follow up care after my procedure. He is a caring and competent doctor who I highly recommend.

- in Lake Ariel, PA |

I would, and do, whole-heartedly recommend Dr Hoffman. However, he has left Crystal Run Healthcare and I need to find him as I am in trouble again. He is the third Dr. in that practice that I have seen and the third time was the charm. I am not inclined to try a fourth.

- in Campbell Hall NY |

Dr. Hoffman has been my urologist for about 7 yrs now and I can honestly say he is one of the best physicians I've used. As someone who has had reoccurring urinary issues it was important for me to find a physician who was experienced and proactive. I was very lucky to come across Dr Hoffman who has a wonderful bedside manner and always provides excellent care. I would definitely recommend him to someone who is looking for a urologist.

- |

Dr Hoffman is the #1 Urologist I would EVER recommend 100% to my family and friends. His commitment is unsurpassed and unlike ANY other MD in a large group he TRULY cares about his patients. I was given follow up calls like NO OTHER MD has ever done. My symptoms were listened to, my fears alleviated, and my treatment plan was unsurpassed. I actually felt "sorry" to those I know that did NOT have Dr Hoffman, as he seemed to TRULY understand what I was personally going through. A true rarity in CR

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Mitchell Fraiman, MD
31.37 miles away
Dr. David Chaikin, MD
47.52 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.