Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD

Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/H/YFHSQ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD, Orlando, FL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gutierrez

Dr. Michael M. Gutierrez, MD
Are you Dr. Gutierrez?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.1
  • 60 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 60

2.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Apopka, FL |

the worst doctor I have seen..I would never recommend him .

- in Kissimmee, FL |

Dr rushes and is rude. Staff doesn't seem to be prepared - several mistakes made

- in Orlando, FL |

This was a very bad experience. Has no as a professional ethic, also besides that the lack of respect with empathy and time spent with patients is very minimal. My appointment only lasted 3 minutes. Dr. Gutierrez didn't seem to have any interest in me as a patient. I left rushed out of the consultation, I do not recommend this doctor.

- in Orlando, FL |

He insisted that I needed to have biopsies on 8 moles. I'm sure he makes money for each mole that comes off. I knew this was crazy. After two second opinions, I had one mole removed. One of the other doctors even guessed that it was Gutierrez who wanted to biopsy so many moles. He apparently has a reputation.

-Orlando, FL |

Dr. Gutierrez was curt, condescending, and showed no interest in anything I had to say. All I needed was a quick check-up and script refill as my previous derm now only offers cosmetic services. He kept insisting I could treat my acne with OTC medicine, even after telling him I've tried everything over the past 25 years to no avail, hence seeking medical help. Thank goodness for his med asst. Amanda! She was amazing in actually LISTENING to me and ANSWERING my questions in a professional manner.

-Altamonte Springs, FL |

I have nothing really pleasant to say about this doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Vitaly Blatnoy, MD
11.53 miles away
Dr. James M. Knight, MD
1.73 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.