Dr. Michael L. Green Jr., MD

Dr. Michael L. Green Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/B/Y/XBYQQ_w120h160_v5191.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael L. Green Jr., MD, Fort Worth, TX, Bariatric Medicine & General Surgery & Surgery & Bariatric Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Medicine • Male • Age 46

Center for Treatment of Morbid Obesity
900 Jerome St Ste 204
Fort Worth, TX 76104
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Green Jr.

Dr. Michael L. Green Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Green Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Seattle, WA |

Dr. Green performed my mother's gastric bypass. It's been at least 6 months since her surgery. She is not able to drink water or eat any food at all. The ER will not even see her because they don't know how to treat her. Dr. Green will not return her calls. She is withering away and her life is at immediate risk. There is a blockage and he will not see her. Dr. Green simply only cares about money from insurance companies and money from his patients.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Fort Worth, TX |

My girlfriend recently had surgery by Dr. Green. She has followed the program that she received instruction in and has done so well that I am going through the process to have the same sleeve procedure done. So far all of my interactions have been high quality. All of the people I have interacted with have been professional and supportive. The process takes 90 days during which I have seen a number of other doctors to ensure that any other issues are resolved first.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Rusk, TX |

I cant walk I have to get iron transfusion my quality of life is awful behind the surgery I had from him. my medical bill are enormous. does he care how he affected my life no he does not, from the day I had the surgery it been an up hill battle trying to get better.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.