Dr. Michael J. Gillman, MD

Dr. Michael J. Gillman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/4/XT4LQ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael J. Gillman, MD, Laguna Beach, CA, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gillman

Dr. Michael J. Gillman, MD
Are you Dr. Gillman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 96 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 96

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Dana Point, CA |

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy my total knee replacement went. Relatively little pain, one night in the hospital and went home to stairs the next day. I was back on the golf course in six weeks. Rode a cart of course, but able to get out there. I probably waited too long to have the surgery, but from the first visit Dr. Gillman said "you'll know when it's time". There's a good possibility that my other knee will need replacement and if so, I won't wait so long this time.

- in Los Alamitos, CA |

This was my second knee replacement, first one went extremely well this was actually easier and less painful than the first. I knew exactly what was going to happen and I was out of the hospital in one day. Recovery went great and I was up and walking with a walker in 3 days. Dr Gillman did a great job.

- in Laguna Beach CA |

Doctor Gillman gave me a new Right Knee replacement! I was back to work with a cane after 21 days. Had no pain, and minor muscle cramps and spasms that physical therapy could handle. I am extremely pleased with the treatment I Received I wish there wee more sincere words to say other than THANK YOU DOC! I feel human again and pain free!

- in Laguna Niguel, CA |

Wonderful doctor, takes the time to answer all your questions. Gives the patient all their options so they can make their decision.

- in Mission Viejo. Ca |

I like Dr Gillman no nonsense approach Never have to wait for more than 2 minutes to see him Great Doc. ??. Kathy

- in Laguna Beach, CA |

I've been a patient of Dr. Gillman's since 2006, and had both knees replaced in November 2015. Prior to total replacements, he treated me with injections and a simple surgery in 2007. He was always clear with me that I would eventually need total replacements, but that "I would tell him when I needed surgery; he would not tell me." He always is current on the latest treatments and procedures. He even had a joint replacement that was rated for 30 years, so I will never need surgery again!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Hamid R. Mir, MD
6.05 miles away
Dr. Afshin Aminian, MD
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
9.08 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.