Key things you need to know aboutDr. Freeman:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Freeman's Specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Endocervical Curettage
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- See all 9 procedures
More About Dr. Freeman's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare
- 1300 Miccosukee Road
- Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach
- 303 North Clyde Morris Boulevard
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Freeman
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine
- Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine (FIRM)
- 836 Prudential Dr
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- 1577 Roberts Dr Ste 220
- Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Freeman!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Freeman. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Freeman!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Freeman. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.