Key things you need to know aboutDr. Freeman:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Freeman's Specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Endocervical Curettage
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- See all 9 procedures
More About Dr. Freeman's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare
- 1300 Miccosukee Road
- Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach
- 303 North Clyde Morris Boulevard
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Freeman
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine
- Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine (FIRM)
- 836 Prudential Dr
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- 1577 Roberts Dr Ste 220
- Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Freeman!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Freeman. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Freeman. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.