Dr. Michael T. Feingold, MD

Dr. Michael T. Feingold, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/B/Y2BTF_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael T. Feingold, MD, Naperville, IL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Feingold

Dr. Michael T. Feingold, MD
Are you Dr. Feingold?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 28 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 28

4.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

Dr. Feingold is by far one of the best/most knowledgable doctors I have seen yet. The office staff is very friendly and so accommodative. Although, I may wait a few minutes past my appointment time- I never feel rushed by Dr. Feingold. Before he leaves the room, he makes sure I completely understand what's going on and allows me enough time to ask questions. I recommend him to anyone that needs and OBGYN.

- in Naperville, IL |

Dr Feingold came highly recommended to me and I can see why. He spends quality time with you during each visit and answers all your questions thoroughly. You can tell he genuinely cares for your well being and I feel at ease knowing he will be the one to deliver our baby. I also like how he gets to know you on a personal level and remembers everything you tell him from one visit to the next. His staff is also helpful and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!

1 out of 5

If you enjoy waiting 1.5 hours after your scheduled appointment, then I recommend this office. Seriously, I leave work early to come to the appointment just to wait 1 - 1.5 hours every time???! Very bad client service in terms of respecting one's time.

5 out of 5

Would recommend him to anyone!!!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.