|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Degroot's Experience
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Venous Insufficiency
Background Check for Dr. Degroot
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Colorado.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
1 Board Action
- Disciplinary action in another state (5/12/2010)
- Action Taken: License Placed on Inactive Status
Michael Andrew DeGroot, MD License #036105783
Nature of Complaint
The physician is being disciplined in the state of Pennsylvania.
The Illinois Division of Professional Regulation has placed the physician’s physician and surgeon license #036-105783 in Refuse to Renew status.
- State: Illinois
Education & Training
- University Of Virginia
- Graduated in 1994
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Mallinckrodt Institute Of Radiology
Languages Spoken by Dr. Degroot & Staff