Dr. Michael Cohen, MD

Dr. Michael Cohen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/4/7/Y47Q7_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael Cohen, MD, Stafford, VA, Neurology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 66

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cohen

Dr. Michael Cohen, MD
Are you Dr. Cohen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 38 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 38

3.9 out of 5

More Details

-Lynchburg, VA |

My mother was a patient of Dr. Cohen's years ago but had to find a new Dr when she moved away. For yrs she has had a lot of strange ongoing neurological issues that Dr's in her area failed to address or attempt to diagnose and treat despite her complaints. While she was in town I took her to see Dr Cohen. Immediately he listened, he cared, and he ordered a well overdue MRI to start finding a cause. His words were "its sad a dr would leave her like this." He is human...before he is an MD.

- in Stafford, VA |

I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for a number of years for cervical dystonia and degenerative disk syndrome. I have been plagued with severe migraines and this Doctor is wonderful. I love him a lot. He is always very compassionate and patient when he gives me my botox injections for migraines and I am sorry I have to lose him as my physician, too bad I can't take him to Florida with me. I hope I can find someone there like him.

1 out of 5
- in Fredericksburg, Va |

Lacks respect for his patients time. We have seen him three times and he is NEVER on schedule and grossly behind.

- in Stafford, VA |

Had carpal tunnel and Dr. Cohen made a fast diagnosis. I was able to get surgery on both hands to correct the issue. I now can feel my hands again. I found out about him from my wife whom he diagnosed with MS 5 years ago. Her treatment has been top notch also. I trust his opinion more than any other. He has been a huge help to our family. He can be brutally honest, and thats because he is not going to try and sweeten bad news. It's easier in the long run to get over it and move forward.

3 out of 5
-Fredericksburg, VA |

A little dry and dare say grumpy but seems knowledgeable

- in Stafford, VA |

Fantastic MD. Even when I've moved away from Stafford I've made the drive back to see Dr. C. He's NOVA quality care in Stafford which is very hard to find. I trust this MD's judgment & have always felt 100% comfortable w/ him. Consider yourself lucky to be in his care.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Amy Stone, MD
28.89 miles away
Dr. Dale Pcsolyar, MD
11.71 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.