Dr. Michael A. Carron, MD

Dr. Michael A. Carron, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/M/XTM7J_w120h160_v12820.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael A. Carron, MD, Southfield, MI, Ear, Nose, and Throat & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 40

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Carron

Dr. Michael A. Carron, MD
DR. CARRON RESPONDS - (Dr. Carron, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your procedure.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 19 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 19

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Dearborn, MI |

I had a very bad accident at work. Thank goodness I found Dr. Caron. He took his time with me to help me understand my problems and to help me to understand the next steps. He explained the process. He helped me get to the right people. His staff was very helpful as well with the paperwork. Everyone was very patient with me. I am thankful for this doctor.

- in Dearborn, MI |

What a regular guy! This doctor is awesome. I am not use to going to the doctor but this guy is the real deal. I was in a very bad auto accident. This doctor and his staff helped me through this very confusing process. Helped me to understand the testing I needed I highly recommend this doctor.

- in Dearborn, MI |

This office is amazing. The doctor had emergency to attend to - but that didn't stop his staff. His resident doctor started out my evaluation - and the staff was so courteous and provided an explanation for me and checked on me., Dr Carron came to my evaluation - late but reasonably so and apologized! Imagine that - was worried about me - although some other poor person had a far worse problem than me. My problem was not being able to breath - he gave me a solution! HAPPY

- in Dearborn, MI |

I wanted to have Botox injections and of course was very nervous about this. My friends have had different experiences with non certified beauty spa or home parties. Dr Carron was great. He helped me to understand how he would proceed and it was painless and I could see an immediate difference. He has new technology that I have never heard of. I plan on recommending him to all my friends. Great staff. I felt at home.

-Dearborn, MI |

This doctor is amazing. I didn't know what to expect when I came into the room. I had hearing loss and ringing in my ears and didn't understand why. This doctor from beginning to the end of the appointment was awesome. The hearing test was completed right away - I didn't have to come back. Everything taken care of right away. He and his staff put my mind at ease and I got the answers that I needed in understanding what was wrong with me! Thank you Dr. Carron!

-Dearborn, MI |

Excellent physician. He took his time with me concerning my problems. He set me at ease. HIs staff was very friendly and helpful. I checked in, and barely got to sit down in his clean, comfortable office which was really easy to find. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. They helped me out with arranging for the additional testing I needed. Dr Carron helped me to understand my health issues and made me feel very very comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor.

1 out of 5
-Royal Oak, MI |

I don't write negative reviews lightly. This was the worst doctor's visit I've ever had. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes before Dr. Carron came in. Fifteen minutes prior, he tried to pass off some med student on me that didn't know where any of the equipment was. Usually, a doctor redeems themselves when they've made you wait so long. He did not deliver. He stated my septum was fully shifted but offered no advice beyond that. He gave no advice on my allergy management. Waste of time and money.

- in Shelby Twp, MI |

Dr Carron was EXCELLENT!! I went to him to have moles removed and Dysport injections. He was so kind and caring and took the time to answer all of my questions. I'm a HUGE wimp and he was very calming my whole appointment and even kept stopping to make sure I was OK. One of his staff members even held my hand. I could not be happier with my Dysport results. He achieved the exact look I wanted - which was to look fresh not fake. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. Ho-Sheng Lin, MD
Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten, MD
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Dr. Michael E. Stone, MD
Dr. Robert T. Standring Jr., MD
Dr. Clark Dickson, MD
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD
Same location as Dr. Carron
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.