Dr. Michael H. Brown, MD

Dr. Michael H. Brown, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/8/W/Y8WRP_w120h160_v474.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael H. Brown, MD, Richmond, VA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brown

Dr. Michael H. Brown, MD
Are you Dr. Brown?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.0
  • 64 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 64

2 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

After being seen an hour past scheduled appointment time, he was rude and personality was zero. I seemed to be taking up his precious time, even though he was an hour behind with no explanation or apology from him or any office staff. Did not listen and gave me a boot and physical therapy that was no help to my problem at all. Just a condescending and cold person. Would never see him again or tell anyone else to.

- in Glen Allen,va |

This was the second doctor I us to go to....i had several visits and he basically told me its all in my head and that from all his experience as a specialist he could offer therapy as if I knew the best treatment. Not comforting what so ever. I would recommend him to no one. Condescending and basically a man that feels like he needs to prove himself. I took no pleasure in having him as my doctor. I improved non. And got no answers.

-Richmond, VA |

Treated me like I was an inconvenience for calling the "on call" Doctor on a Saturday. He was rude and ccondescending. I told him I could not remember what day it was and he said you know it is Saturday or you would not be getting me in the phone. He questioned whether I really wanted him to get in touch with my doctor. I was then reminded that he was the same egotistical doctor who worked on my foot, but acted like I was making it all up. He humored me with a boot. Clearly an unhappy man.

5 out of 5
- in Richmond, VA |

Dr. Brown listens to your concern and diagnoses the issue quickly. He gave me a lot of remedy options prior to surgery and I apprecate that. He has great bedside manner and is thorough in his examinations.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. William E. Nordt, MD
Dr. Kenneth R. Zaslav, MD
3.06 miles away
Dr. Vipool K. Goradia, MD
8.36 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.