Dr. Bond's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Dermatology, 1985
- Pediatrics, 1986
Procedures Dr. Bond Performs
Dr. Bond does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bond and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Bond Treats
Dr. Bond does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bond and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Bond
- No malpractice history found for Florida.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/16/2011)
- Action Taken: Education
Dr. Michael Jay Bond; License # ME88229; Case # 2007-32634
Nature of Complaint:
The physician failed to meet the prevailing standard of care with regard to a patient. The physician authorized the prescription of Dicloxacillin for the patient when the medical records clearly and repeatedly indicated that the patient was allergic to penicillin.
Action Taken-Final Order-Settlement Agreement
- The physician has been issued a letter of concern from the Florida Board of Medicine.
- The physician shall pay a fine in the amount of $5,000.00 within thirty days.
- The physician shall pay costs in the amount of $4,257.02 within thirty days.
- The physician shall perform twenty-five hours of community service within one year.
- The physician shall complete five hours of continuing medical education in risk management within one year.
- The physician shall appear before the Board upon request.
- State: Florida
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Bond & Staff