Dr. Michael L. Bilof, MD

Dr. Michael L. Bilof, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/6/2F6HN_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael L. Bilof, MD, Millburn, NJ, Bariatric Surgery

Specializes in Bariatric Surgery • Male • Age 52

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bilof

Dr. Michael L. Bilof, MD
Are you Dr. Bilof?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 44 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 44

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Bayville, NJ |

Dr. Bilof has an outstanding reputation and has helped many patients that I know. Dr. Bilof's work has changed the life of so many people and I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

- in Cliffwood Beach, NJ |

I was apprehensive about doing the DS, which Dr. Bilof recommended, and I asked him to convince me why I should choose that surgery. He responded that he wasn?t going to try to convince me because it was ultimately my choice. He gave me advice that changed my mind; he said you have to be happy with the results. I decided right then that I wanted to go all the way that I could and didn?t want to look back and wonder ?what if?, so I chose the recommended surgery and I haven?t looked back!

- in Parkin nj |

All the staff is amazing. They boost your confidence every time! I was scared at 408 lbs and now I'm down 64lbs in 4 months! Best decision I ever made!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Vadim Gritsus, MD
15.22 miles away
Dr. Jonathan M. Reich, MD
7.74 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.