Key things you need to know aboutDr. Berend:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Berend's Care Philosophy
Dr. Berend's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 23 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 59 conditions
More About Dr. Berend's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Berend
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Berend!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Berend. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Berend!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Berend. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.