Key things you need to know aboutDr. Amendola:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Amendola's Specialties
- General Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
- See all 14 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 25 conditions
More About Dr. Amendola's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
- 1250 E Marshall St
- Richmond, VA 23298
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Amendola
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Amendola!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Amendola. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Amendola. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.