Dr. Melissa C. Fischer, MD

Dr. Melissa C. Fischer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/5/325KG_w120h160_v10504.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Melissa C. Fischer, MD, Royal Oak, MI, Urology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Urology • Female • Age 44

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fischer

Dr. Melissa C. Fischer, MD
DR. FISCHER RESPONDS - (Dr. Fischer, edit your response)

I want my patients to know that I do read and appreciate all patient comments. I understand your experience in my office is personal and your time valuable. Please respect the fact that I take my oath and my patients' privacy seriously.  I will never directly respond to a comment. I constantly strive to deliver quality patient care in a supportive and professional environment.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Sterling Heights, MI |

Staff is nice, but doctor is don't care about you. Waited for dr , 55 min!!! She spent with me 11 min!!! Rescheduled my follow up appointment with no reason, without apology, without explanation. Asked her some questions, she replied "we will talk about next time". What????!!!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Berkley, MI |

The staff at the Beaumont-Royal Oak office was very cordial and professional in making my first visit to their office as pleasant as possible. My privacy was an upmost concern. Dr. Fischer was on-time and very nice. She took the time to get to know my history and what medical condition brought me to her office. She was very gentle in her examination process. She gave me her analysis of my situation and options for going forward. I visit many medical offices and her's was top-notch. Recommended.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Kari Aretakis, MD
Dr. Jon F. Suleskey, DO
Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD
0.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.