Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD

Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/F/T/XFTNC_w120h160_v3794.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD, Saint Clair Shores, MI, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kayser

Dr. Melek R. Kayser, MD
Are you Dr. Kayser?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 29 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 29

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Fraser MI |

Dr.Kayser was the 4th doctor I consulted with and I knew immediately that he would be the doctor to do my breast augmentation. From my initial contact, his staff was warm and friendly. I was made to feel very comfortable. Dr.Kayser was patient and thorough. I left his office feeling confident and well informed. On the day of my surgery Dr. Kayser and his staff were amazing! My results were FABULOUS!!! Follow up and aftercare top notch! Highly recommend!!!

- in St. Clair Shores, MI |

Recently had a procedure performed by Dr. Kayser, and could not have been more pleased. He is very knowledgable, and takes time to answer all concerns. He is compassionate, and truly cares about his patients.

- in Pontiac, MI |

Dr. Kayser is just amazing ? LOVE him! My experience was wonderful ? I had a tummy tuck completed and he now does my botox! If you are looking for a doctor who takes tremendous pride in his work, is compassionate, honest and engaged, I recommend Dr. Kayser. Top notch experience and top notch results!

- in Warren, MI |

Dr Kayser is a master of his profession with first-rate bedside manner. I trusted him 100% every step of the way. The office staff along with the nursing staff that assisted Dr Kayser at St John's was equally skilled, supportive and attentive. Since Dr Kayser is a perfectionist, you know you can expect the best results out there. Don't risk your chances with another doctor, invest in the best. You won't regret it!

- in Canton, MI |

I went for a consultation with Dr. Kayser in June for a breast augmentation and immediately knew he was the surgeon for me. He really listened to me and wanted to help me create the natural look I was wanting. His entire staff was very friendly and reassuring as I was very scared since I had never had any type of surgery before. I had my augmentation in July and am thrilled with my results. I honestly wish I would have had it done ten years earlier! If you have any doubts just look at his before

- in Sterling Heights, MI |

I loved the fact that he is so nice and compassionate. Every time I went to his office he made me feel so comfortable and good about myself. I've honestly never met such a great and caring doctor. He always made sure i was okay before going on with what he needed to. I would recommend him to everyone. He seriously did a great job. Im 26 and I did not plan on going through what i had to but he was with me the whole way making me feel comfortable and the outcome of his work was excellent.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab