Dr. Mehul R. Bhatt, MD

Dr. Mehul R. Bhatt, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/W/2LWCS_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mehul R. Bhatt, MD, Canton, GA, Interventional Cardiology & Cardiology & Vascular Medicine & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Interventional Cardiology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bhatt

Dr. Mehul R. Bhatt, MD
Are you Dr. Bhatt?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 21 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 21

4.3 out of 5

More Details

-Alpharetta, GA |

Dr. Bhatt is not only an excellent cardiologist, he also really cares about his patients! He spends as much time as needed with his patients and will call them at home to check on them. He knows exactly what to do and when. I highly recommend this smart, caring doc.

- in Ellijay, GA |

Dr. Bhatt is kind and considerate in treating me. He knows what he's talking about and I have been under his care for 3+ years. The medication he prescribed is keeping everything under control. I would recommend him to anyone having some heart problems.

-Kennesaw, GA |

I was referred to Dr. Bhatt and couldn't be more happy to have followed through. Dr. Bhatt, aside from being a great doctor, was also extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns. He was able to answer all my questions, didn't make me feel rushed, and genuinely showed concern. I have referred him countless times to other people as I feel he is a great doctor and has my best interest at hand.

1 out of 5
- in Canton, GA |

Continually changed his mind about What he was going to do. He allows his managing partner over rule his decisions and it almost cost me my life. Do not go to this group. Go to a cardiologist who works in a true teaching and fellowship "heart" hospital.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Howard J. Snapper, MD
Dr. Dennis L. Incorvati, DO
Dr. Arthur B. Reitman, MD
20.24 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.