Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/C/22CYC_w120h160_v17547.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD, Beverly Hills, CA, Ophthalmology & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery & Oncology & Surgery

Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Taban

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban, MD
Are you Dr. Taban?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 27

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Santa Barbara, CA |

I see Dr Taban twice a year to deal with my deep squint lines (which make me look angry when I'm not). Dr Taban expertly and successfully takes care of this for me. He has a gentle, low-key manner. I especially appreciate that he listens to what I want and doesn't try to talk me into other procedures. His staff is helpful, pleasant and professional.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I visited Dr. Taban for Botox injection for my frown lines, crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. He had treated my friend who was very happy with the treatment. Dr. Taban explained in detail the problems with eyelid and facial aging. I decided to proceed with Botox treatment, which he did that day. It has been a week now and I can honestly say I am very happy with the natural results. I look more rested, without the frozen look. I will definitely be back Dr. Taban!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I took my mother to visit Dr. Taban for droopy upper eyelid surgery and under eye bags surgery. We were very impressed by his demeanor and expertise in eye plastic surgery. He described what the problem was, why it happened, and what treatment was recommended (blepharoplasty). My mom scheduled her surgery under local anesthesia. She was amazed how painless the recovery was. And she is more amazed about the natural yet youthful results. We can't thank Dr. Taban enough for his excellent work!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I was referred to Dr Taban for a stye that wouldn't heal and had formed an infection and some scar tissue. His office got me in right away and they were super friendly and helpful. My first appointment was great, he saw the issue and made time to do a surgical repair right then and there. Dr Taban is incredibly skilled, informative and efficient. I went for my follow up today and all is well. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr Taban and his office for eyelid related issues!

- in Beverly Hills, California |

I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late teens and 20's. I was a heavy smoker, a tanning bed user, lived in sunny Florida and spent a lot of time at the beach. I failed to use spf.. As a result of this my skin prematurely aged with dark sun spots, slight loss of elasticity and fine lines around my eyes. After a wonderful experience with Dr. Taban for epicanthroplasty, I went to see him for a chemical peel. The results are phenomenal!!! my skin is like a babies bum! :)

- in Santa Barbara, CA |

I was treated for brow lift, ptosis, and benign neoplasm of lower eyelid. Dr. Taban is excellent in explaining the procedures and the post operative work.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I feel very safe with its direct analysis, I made a quick and efficient surgical procedure and recovery was very good and healthy is an excellent professional, 100% recommended

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab