Dr. Max S. Lundberg, MD

Dr. Max S. Lundberg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Max S. Lundberg, MD, Sandy, UT, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lundberg

Dr. Max S. Lundberg, MD
Are you Dr. Lundberg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8
  • 31 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 31

2.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Utah |

This doctor does NOT appear to care about patients in general beyond ones that can provide him with a diagnosis that would bring his office the revenue he seeks per patient. Very disappointing.

-Utah |

He seems annoyed if I ask questions. He orders a lot of tests & his only solution for my rheumatoid arthritis is expensive biologics. After struggling to pay for these for the past year, I told him I can't afford to pay $1,645 every month for this one medication & asked him to find some other solution for me. He told me that if I can't afford the Enbrel there is nothing he can do about that & there isn't any other medicine I can take. He said I will have to go without any, which is not true.

- in Provo |

Nice enough of a person, but don't feel like he really cared that much about my case. Said it was interesting and then said there was nothing he could see to help me. Told me to quit my medication and call him if the symptoms come back. They came back, but can't get the Dr.to respond to my calls.

5 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr Lundberg goes above and beyond to help his patients find out what is causing there problem. My husband has several things that cause his pain and immobility. Dr Lundberg went out of his way to figure out his problems. Thank You!

1 out of 5

He was irritated from the start of my appointment. An appointment that I had been anticipating for nearly four months. He did not look at the very large packet I had to fill out explaining medical history and current sypmtoms. He also did not review my lab results or medical notes from the referring doctor although he did comment on the wasteful content of most of the papers he receives. He ordered in my opinion unnecessary tests that did not address my condition.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Gary Kunkel, MD
15.66 miles away
Dr. Shruti B. Sanghvi, MD
14.84 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.