Dr. Matthew Ng, MD

Dr. Matthew Ng, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Matthew Ng, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ng

Dr. Matthew Ng, MD
Are you Dr. Ng?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 21 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 21

2.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Worst experience ever ? didn?t even see the doc. Upon my discharge yesterday, the ER spoke to this doc's office about seeing me within 3 days. I called as instructed & was initially told that the doctor doesn't handle the kind of issue I have, which makes no sense. Long story short, a few phone calls from ONLY me later, some literal lies stated by the receptionist, I'm told I can't get an appt for 28 days. I'll take this as a blessing because now I'll never step foot in this doc's office.

-North Las Vegas, NV |

Didn't spend much time on my problem. But the biggest issue was he sent me in for an MRI, his office didn't set me up with a follow up appt.. The MRI Technician stated it would take 2 days before the Doctor received my results. I called at least 7 times to their office only to be told to call back (are you kidding me) it took 2 1/2 weeks after my MRI test to get my results not once did anyone ever call me back. I had to initiate it or I wouldn't have found out anything!!!!!!

-Las Vegas, NV |

I have been trying to get an appointment since November. Every time I call they say they will call my previous doctor to get my information and call me back it get a sooner appointment. Never have they called me back. It is now the end of January and I still don't have and Appointment. People on the phone where not friendly or helpful at all.

5 out of 5

Very good.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Las Vegas, NV