Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/2/Y32GT_w120h160_v15930.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD, Crest Hill, IL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kelleher

Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher, MD
Are you Dr. Kelleher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 43 responses
  • 16 reviews
1 5 43

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Elwood, IL |

i have been getting Botox for about 8 years and there is no one i trust more with my face than Dr Kelleher. He is the absolute best. I love my results every time. I also love coming in the office. It is a seamless experience and I fell beyond comfortable with Dr K. If you are getting any cosmetic work, Dr K is the main to see.

- in Minooka, IL |

I have had botox from Dr. Kelleher several times over the past year, and after every appointment, I am beyond thrilled with my results. I see no signs of bruising on my face and experienced no down time after the procedure. From the moment I enter his office, to the moment I leave, I feel comfortable and confident that I am going to love my results. This has proven true time after time. Dr. Kelleher does't rush, listens to my questions, and I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.

-Crest Hill, IL |

This was my first time having Botox don't by Dr. Kelleher and my second time getting filler. After my first filler treatment, I saw great results and I knew I wanted to continue to go back to him. He answers your questions in great detail and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire procedure- and I LOVE my results! My botox and filler look completely natural and I have never received so many compliments in my life. This is a great doctor and a great office. I will definitely b

- in Wilmington, IL |

A while back, a friend recommended Dr. Kelleher to me . I did some research and booked an appointment. Ever since then, I have been hooked. I've seen Dr. Kelleher for botox/ filler treatments as well as for liposuction and the results are unbelievable. My most recent visit was for botox/ filler. As always, the process was smooth & enjoyable, from check in to check out. When I see Dr. Kelleher I feel like I'm with friends. He listens to me and answers my questions. I look 5-10 years younger

- in Shorewood, IL |

I had my 1st botox treatment done by Dr. Kelleher, he and his staff made me feel comfortable & relaxed. He has a great bedside manner and is very good at what he does. I am so happy with the results & I highly recommend Dr Kelleher to anyone.

1 out of 5

He treated me like a "textbook" case. Didn't see the human suffering beneath his quick diagnosis. Basically told me to go back to another Dr. I didn't seem worth his time. No compassion or understanding from this Dr.

- in Crown Point, IN |

Dr. Kelleher is amazing! I had a great first time experience with my Filler and Botox treatment. I was a bit nervous for my appointment and Dr. Kelleher's calming nature put me at ease. My results are extremely natural and exceeded my expectations! I look 20 years younger!

- in Crown Point, IN |

- in Joliet, IL |

I see Dr. Kelleher for Botox and I am very happy with my results. Dr. Kelleher always makes sure that you are satisfied and encourages you to reach out to him for any concerns regarding your treatment, He really cares about his work and patient satisfaction

- in Crest Hill, IL |

This is my 2nd review for Dr. Kelleher - if you read my last post, I had Botox done to correct a natural asymmetry I had with my mouth/smile. I also had a natural asymmetry with my upper lip as well (one side was fuller than the other), so I decided to come back to do filler in my lips not only to even them out but to add some size. I got 2 full syringes of Juvederm put in and they still look natural! Do not trust any of these med-spa's and stick with the expert - your face is worth it!

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.