Dr. Matthew C. Holtzman, MD

Dr. Matthew C. Holtzman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/7/227D5_w120h160_v10795.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Matthew C. Holtzman, MD, Wayne, MI, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 38

34815 W Michigan Ave # C
Wayne, MI 48184
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Holtzman

Dr. Matthew C. Holtzman, MD
Are you Dr. Holtzman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Wyandotte, MI |

Dr. Holtzman is a very caring wonderful doctor. He always takes his time with me explaining everything and answering all my questions. I went to another neurologist before seeing Doctor Holtzam but he failed to compare to the high quality of care I received from Doctor Holtzam. I would highly recommend him to anybody thinking of seeing a neurologist and if I could I would give him 10+ starts.

- in Novi, MI |

Down-to-Earth, smart, funny, & CONCERNED. He doesn't think he is high & mighty because he's a doctor- therefore, he listens & works with the patient to form a team, thinking outside of the box, which is what got me a diagnosis that many others had missed. He didn't take the easy way out & instead realized that my list of symptoms was me asking for more help. He takes the whole body into account. Great doc, great person.

- in mi |

Went in with a week long migraine and by the time I left I had a game plan and relief!!! Something that 2 trips to ER didn't fix! So pleased with his bedside manor and treatment plan! Also it only took me a day to get in!

- in Riverview, MI |

Dr. Holtzman is excellent! He takes his time, looks you in the eye, repeats what you told him so that he understands what was said. He explains test results and diagnosis thoroughly.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.