Dr. Matthew W. Eidem, MD

Dr. Matthew W. Eidem, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/B/YCBRG_w120h160_v536.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Matthew W. Eidem, MD, Plano, TX, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 40

Digestive Health Associates of Texas
1600 Coit Rd Ste 301
Plano, TX 75075
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Eidem

Dr. Matthew W. Eidem, MD
DR. EIDEM RESPONDS - (Dr. Eidem, edit your response)

Providing a positive patient experience with all aspects of my practice is very important to me and my entire team. We use the patient feedback on sites like Healthgrades to gauge both areas that we can improve upon and as acknowledgement that the care and service provided is appreciated as well. I encourage all current and prospective patients to view not only the survey responses regarding my practice on Healthgrades, but other online review websites as well.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 40 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 40

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Plano, TX |

Professional, friendly and one of the best doctors in the Dallas area.

- in Dallas |

I was in and out in 50 minutes. I had no problems and the doctor had plenty of staff. Overall it was a very good experience.

- in Dallas, TX |

I experienced no pain or discomfort during my procedure. He did everything he could to make me comfortable and feel at ease. Very kind and has great bedside behavior. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidem.

5 out of 5

Dr Eidem is awesome! He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced with a physician! And of course, very knowledgeable and proficient !!! If you are looking for a GI physician he is one of the best in Plano/ Dallas metroplex.

- in Little Elm ,Texas |

Great Person, always have a friendly smile. Very knowledgable and he make you feel comfortable .

5 out of 5

Dr Eidem is fantastic. He really cares about his patients.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.