Dr. Matthew Dilena, MD

Dr. Matthew Dilena, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Matthew Dilena, MD, Garden City, NY, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dilena

Dr. Matthew Dilena, MD
Are you Dr. Dilena?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

4.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

He delivered my twins March 4th 2016 and from start to finish I felt completely confident I was in good hands . Pleasant experience !!!!

1 out of 5
- in Massapequa, NY |

The man has no idea what he's talking about unless it's your run of the mill issue. He screwed me over for four years and not even finding an answer to my issues. He has given me false information and did an unnecessary procedure on me. I would never refer anyone to him. Honestly I have no idea how he got a medical license. Beware ladies.

4 out of 5
- in Queens, NY |

It was my first time going to a male ob/gyn doctor. Dr. Dilena took his time to talk to me about my health & made me feel comfortable. The office was nice with plenty of space. I didn't experience a long wait time. (Under 10mins from the time I walked in). I will continue to travel to him considering I am not a Nassau County Resident.

5 out of 5
- in Flushing, NY |

Dr Dilena is wonderful! He is thorough,bedside manners excellent, takes his time with patients. Do not know why I waited so long to go there! Office staff very friendly.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
1.96 miles away
Dr. Geeta Narula, MD
0.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.