Dr. Mary Abdulky, MD

Dr. Mary Abdulky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/6/S/Y6S4N_w120h160_v12704.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mary Abdulky, MD, Syracuse, NY, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abdulky

Dr. Mary Abdulky, MD
Are you Dr. Abdulky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Syracuse, NY |

Very kind, caring and professional .

2 out of 5
-Syracuse, NY |

Found office staff to be rather rude. Only able to see MD once, after that nurse practioner only. Nurse practioner is very nice and seems competent however. Overall experience felt as though It was an inconvenience to provide my care.

1 out of 5
- in Camillus, NY |

I waited over 4 months to get into this office after being referred by my PCP. Dr Abdulky l said I didn't have a rheumatology issue. Said I needed PT and an orthopedic surgeon to deal with my issues. My poor rating was given because she laughed at me, and insulted my intelligence. Then she said to come back in 6 weeks. I asked her why since she was not doing anything for me and she wasn't able to come up with an answer. I will never go back.

5 out of 5
- in Camillus, NY |

Dr Abdulky was like a breath of fresh air. I was not in favor of seeing a rheumatologist but will keep my appointments with her very willingly. She is friendly, confident and is willing to explain answers to all your questions.

1 out of 5
- in Syracuse, NY |

I suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and spine and back injuries. It was a complete waste of my time to see Dr. Abdulky. She told me to do exercises that contradicted and may have even worsened my other injuries had I listened to her. She obviously took no time in looking at my medical history. In the end I was told to take Motrin, which I had been doing anyway. She took out a card for a massage therapist which I had already told her in a previous appointment I could not afford.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Paul Phillips, MD
Dr. Linda Warnowicz, MD
Dr. Ami Milton, MD
0.45 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.