Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD

Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD, Mountainside, NJ, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lipsky

Dr. Marvin Lipsky, MD
Are you Dr. Lipsky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.6
  • 7 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 7

1.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Misdiagnosed, or should I say, did not diagnose anything, when I had a C-Difficil infection for a MONTH LONG. I ALMOST DIED. I was up all night for 7 days straight drinking water to avoid kidney failure, but hey that's what you get when you see idiotic doctors. This man is a menace and should not be allowed to practice medicine. Good luck peasants when OBAMACARE strikes, this is going to be your best option!

- in Morristown, new jersey |

Lipsky ALMOST KILLED ME!! He misdiagnosed me for a month and I ended up in a hospital in critical condition. He doesn't get back to you, even if you have an urgent problem and refuses to run tests. And I had to wait over 2 hours for a scheduled appointment. Do not see him.

- in Morristown, NJ |

If you care at all about your health, DO NOT SEE THIS MAN!!! He misdiagnosed an ulcer I had for a month. After giving me medication that made my symptoms worse, landing me in the ER TWICE! I literally felt like I was dying with heart pain and nausea. I was having seizures and Lipsky did not seem to care or listen to what I was saying. He is an absolute idiot and after going to him for three weeks in a row I switched doctors and they got an emergency scope and figured it out right away!!!!!!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Gary Ciambotti, MD
8.68 miles away
Dr. Colin Brown, MD
20.71 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.