Dr. Marty Prah, MD

Dr. Marty Prah, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marty Prah, MD, Visalia, CA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Prah

Dr. Marty Prah, MD
Are you Dr. Prah?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 16 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 16

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Visalia, CA |

Dr Prah did an excellent job on my procedure. This was my first surgery and Dr. Prah took the time to explain what was going to happen. I have been very happy with the results..

- in Visalia, CA |

Dr. Prah is a very experienced doctor. He was the first Dr. in our county to use the Da Vinci Surgical system. He travelled to San Jose for over a hundred operations prior to having the Da Vinci surgical system installed at Kaweah Delta Hospital. I feel very comfortable with both Dr. Prah and Kaweah Delta Hospital relative to his type of surgical care.

- in Exeter, CA |

Expertise. No fooling around. Dr.P is current, professional and super-caring. I like and respect him-credit him for an early intervention that may have saved my life! The other thing is the follow-up. He's still working with me to improve my quality of life. His staff is wonderful-warm and sensitive to this specialty's special challenges for the patient. HIGHLY recommended!

- in Visalia, CA |

I have found Dr. Prah to be very thorough, considerate and caring and truly interested in my urological health. I praise his expertise in every procedure he has done for my problems and would eagerly recommend him without hesitation.

- in Visalia, CA |

Dr. Prah is an excellent and experienced urologist, accomplished with robotic surgery techniques. I very much appreciated his clear and concise communication skills when he successfully treated me for a life threatening condition. I constantly refer friends and acquaintances who are considering treatment to Dr. Prah for evaluation. I am grateful to Dr Prah, and the excellent staff at Kaweah Delta Hospital.

- in Visalia, CA |

He listened to us he told us everything that was going to happen and was right up front from the beginning.He is just a really nice and genuine person he made me feel very comfortable and I felt I am in the best care for my situation.

- in Visalia, CA |

Surgery was successful and cancer was eliminated. Dr. Prah's diagnosis was correct as evidenced by post pathological report. Care after surgery has also been excellent and informative.

excellent

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Richard Fightlin, MD
25.44 miles away
Dr. Thomas Minor, MD
41.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.