Dr. Marty Prah, MD

Dr. Marty Prah, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marty Prah, MD, Visalia, CA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Prah

Dr. Marty Prah, MD
Are you Dr. Prah?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 13 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 13

3.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Visalia, CA |

I have found Dr. Prah to be very thorough, considerate and caring and truly interested in my urological health. I praise his expertise in every procedure he has done for my problems and would eagerly recommend him without hesitation.

- in Visalia, CA |

Dr. Prah is an excellent and experienced urologist, accomplished with robotic surgery techniques. I very much appreciated his clear and concise communication skills when he successfully treated me for a life threatening condition. I constantly refer friends and acquaintances who are considering treatment to Dr. Prah for evaluation. I am grateful to Dr Prah, and the excellent staff at Kaweah Delta Hospital.

- in Visalia, CA |

He listened to us he told us everything that was going to happen and was right up front from the beginning.He is just a really nice and genuine person he made me feel very comfortable and I felt I am in the best care for my situation.

- in Visalia, CA |

Surgery was successful and cancer was eliminated. Dr. Prah's diagnosis was correct as evidenced by post pathological report. Care after surgery has also been excellent and informative.

excellent

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Thomas Minor, MD
41.72 miles away
Dr. Nadeem U. Rahman, MD
41.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.