Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD

Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD, Hialeah, FL, Pediatric Neurology & Neurology

Specializes in Pediatric Neurology • Female • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bustamante

Dr. Martha Bustamante, MD
Are you Dr. Bustamante?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6
  • 32 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 32

2.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami Beach, FL |

After waiting 3 months for an appt, the doctor decided that a NURSE was more qualified to review my nephew's new evaluations, reports, and new diagnosis that Dr. Bustamante personally requested 3 months prior. She refused to see my nephew. After my nephew's mom voiced her opinion, we were asked by her office staff to dismiss us from her office!!! Don't waste your time and your child's with this doctor. She should have her license suspended.

- in Miami, FL |

The worst doctor in the world. My son is a pretty good looking boy but according to this doctor his head and forehead are too big and his eyes are too separate so she said he is hydro-cephalic. What 5 year old acts like an adult? So since he wasn't acting serious or answering her questions she said he is autistic and many other things that I couldn't believe I was hearing.

- in Miami Lakes, FL |

I wish I would've read these reviews before waiting three months to have my son seen for the first time.They wrote my phone number down and then when I got there stated I had not confirmed because they were calling the wrong number all the time the doctor was very insensitive and sent staff to do the dirty work to tell me that I had to come back three months from now. Apparently this is something that goes on in the office all the time. Disgusted!

- in Miami, FL |

Guys don't miss a phone call from these people because god forbid they can't confirm your appointment they go ahead and cancel it and then lie to you and say sorry your phone is disconnected. Ridiculous.. After waiting an entire month to even get an appointment they come out with this crap when the time finally came! And what's even better I had my second baby last week and came in with my newborn and my 2 year old and drove over an hour to get there and they turned me away! Cold/dry people!

-Miami, Florida |

The most horrible customer service I have ever encountered in my life. Sadly the most unempathetic, unprofessional and egotistical people I've ever had to deal with. She needs to go back to basics and treat people the way she would like to be treated. I would never recommen this doctor to any of my friends or family.

- in Hialeah, FL |

DO NOT GO TO HER! rude, no eye contact, does not explain anything, my son at 4month of age she wanted to do unnecessary test b/c his nose bridge was flat she said he "could be" down syndrome. I was confused b/c not once at the hospital nor the PCP ever told me anything about that. I left her office hysterical running to his PCP office wondering why no one ever notice it. Nothing was wrong with my baby, her dx was based only on the nose and never about his other features or the physical exam?

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatric Neurology
Dr. Heidi Torocsik, DO
14.01 miles away
Dr. Enme Corrales Reyes, MD
8.25 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.