Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD

Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/H/2/XH26L_w120h160_v16713.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD, Margate, FL, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Moran

Dr. Mark E. Moran, MD
Are you Dr. Moran?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 43 responses
  • 24 reviews
1 5 43

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

My daughter fell and got a small arm fracture. It was very easy to make an appointment with Dr. Moran's office. The wait time was minimal, the office is visually pleasing and clean, and his staff was very personable. I hope I never need to go back, but if I have to, neither I nor my children would have any reservations about going. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

-Sherman, TX |

My son fractured his wrist. He made sure we understood how to care for his cast and what to expect while it was on.

-Pompano Beach, FL |

Dr. Moran was able to explain what was going on with my daughter and what to expect as she grows. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous

- in Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Great doctor and excellent with kids. Was very personable to our son and he felt very comfortable with Dr. Moran.

- in Coral Springs, FL |

I recommend Dr. Moran whenever I can. He is very friendly and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable with the care he provided to my daughter. His staff was quick to respond to my request to be seen ASAP and even though Dr. Moran was not seeing patients that day-he was in the office doing paperwork (my daughter was scheduled to see one of the other doctors), he took his personal time to evaluate her and spend time with us discussing her injury and the plan of treatment.

- in Lauderdale By the Sea, FL |

He treated my 16 year old daughter for shin splints. He has a great bedside manner, is friendly and can connect with kids/teenagers.

-Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Dr. Moran was fantastic with my son. He was calming, professional, and engaging. He took the time to speak with me and my son and to really explain the diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him!

- in Pompano Beach, FL |

Dr. Moran was incredibly professional and helpful. He didn't rush at all and answered all the questions I had. I would definitely recommend him.

- in Coral Springs, FL |

Wonderful experience with Dr Moran. He did an emergency procedure on my 10 yr old son in the middle of the night last yr and I can't say enough good things about this Dr. I would recommend him to my family and friends w/o hesitation.

- in NORTH LAUDERDALE FL |

My twin daughters were both treated by Dr. Moran in 2015 and 2016. Dr. Moran took the time to listen to our concerns and questions, I was fortunate to have chosen Dr. Moran. His knowledge and expertise were beyond the limit. Kudos for Dr. Moran !!!!!!!!

Page of 3
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab