Dr. Mark McBride, MD

Dr. Mark McBride, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/L/3GLWP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark McBride, MD, Bedminster, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McBride

Dr. Mark McBride, MD
Are you Dr. McBride?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2
  • 25 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 25

3.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Hackettstown, NJ |

First doctor botched my surgery... he had me in surgery within a week for surgery to fix it! Takes excellent amount to explain something and go into complete depth about everything!! He is amazing!! Sometimes takes a long time to get in appt but totally worth it! Go to Sparta office for no wait! Spends time needed, never feel rushed.

- in Toms River New Jersey |

Drove 2 hours to get a second opinion after a major break in 2 places in my wrist. The first doctor did not set my arm right and I spent 6 weeks in a cast only to have the bone heal wrong. Dr McBride said" no good outcome will come from this". This was what another doctor was going to leave me with. Dr McBride took the time and explained everything to me. I wasted 6 weeks trying to heal but since my surgery that went very well6 screws and a plate I have my life back and use of my hand fingers.

- in Long Valley, NJ |

Dr. McBride fixed my dislocated ring finger a few years ago and was very encouraging with his attitude and demeanor. He gave me strengthening/stretching exercises to do that gave me full, normal mobility. Given his pleasant, friendly nature and quality professional service, I highly recommend him!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD
Dr. George Naseef III, MD
13.07 miles away
Dr. Jeffrey A. Siegel, MD
10.71 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.