Dr. Mark McBride, MD

Dr. Mark McBride, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/L/3GLWP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark McBride, MD, Bedminster, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McBride

Dr. Mark McBride, MD
Are you Dr. McBride?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Toms River New Jersey |

Drove 2 hours to get a second opinion after a major break in 2 places in my wrist. The first doctor did not set my arm right and I spent 6 weeks in a cast only to have the bone heal wrong. Dr McBride said" no good outcome will come from this". This was what another doctor was going to leave me with. Dr McBride took the time and explained everything to me. I wasted 6 weeks trying to heal but since my surgery that went very well6 screws and a plate I have my life back and use of my hand fingers.

5 out of 5
- in Long Valley, NJ |

Dr. McBride fixed my dislocated ring finger a few years ago and was very encouraging with his attitude and demeanor. He gave me strengthening/stretching exercises to do that gave me full, normal mobility. Given his pleasant, friendly nature and quality professional service, I highly recommend him!

1 out of 5
- in Randolph, NJ |

I went to him 3 years ago with pain and numbness in my hand. His advice? Relax your arm. This is my dominant hand! He did not suspect carpal tunnel. The pain and numbness continued and I decided to see another hand specialist who will be running tests to determine how bad the carpal tunnel is and if I need surgery! I'm very disappointed that he did not diagnose my issue early on! Shame on him!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. George Naseef III, MD
Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD
Dr. Paul M. Lombardi, MD
Dr. Robert D'Agostini Jr., MD
Same location as Dr. McBride
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.