|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Kieckbusch's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Blood Banking
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1986
- Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine, 1987
- Hematology & Pathology, 1991
- Pathology Recertification, 2004
Procedures Dr. Kieckbusch Performs
Dr. Kieckbusch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kieckbusch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Acute Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
Background Check for Dr. Kieckbusch
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Idaho.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- Creighton University
- Graduated in 1981
- Penrose Hosp, Colorado Spri
- University Co Hlth Scis Ctr
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- St. Lukes Boise Meridian , Chairman, Transfusion/Blood Utilization
Languages Spoken by Dr. Kieckbusch & Staff