Dr. Mark M. Jones, MD

Dr. Mark M. Jones, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/2/5/X2554_w120h160_v5913.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark M. Jones, MD, Atlanta, GA, Plastic Surgery & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 65

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jones

Dr. Mark M. Jones, MD
Are you Dr. Jones?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor. I did a breast augmentation and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The staff are all extremely supportive and helpful. I did my surgery on the a Friday and was back to work on Tuesday. The technique he uses enables you to heal quickly and I have no scars.

5 out of 5
- in Atlanta, GA |

Why do I look sad when I am not? When I saw my ?normal? facial expression in the mirror, it just looked worn out. I did not like it for I did not feel like that on the inside! After Dr.Jones did my eye lid surgery, I feel great about seeing myself in the mirror again. None of that loopy, tired look anymore! My only regret: I should have done this earlier. Creams do nothing to remove the wrinkles and the sagging eyelids that accompany getting into my late 40s. Super happy with what Dr. Jones did!

1 out of 5

Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. The horrible thing that happened was Dr.Jones did not perform the operation as he explained to me in consulation. I had to go back for a second operation because he didn't do what he had explained the first time. Even after the second he did not do what he had explained to me. I loved the staff but felt I should have gotten what I had paid for. I am not happy with what I got.

Featured Providers Near You

Vincent Zubowicz, M.D.
General Surgery Specialist
2.27 miles away
Call (404) 369-4612 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.