Dr. Mark Jason, MD

Dr. Mark Jason, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark Jason, MD, Laguna Hills, CA, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jason

Dr. Mark Jason, MD
Are you Dr. Jason?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 21 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 21

2.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Dr Jason came In the room after I had waited patiently for 40 min. He said why can't you understand I was taking a dance class and he was trying to get tickets to JLo in Vegas. I am a sick patient who is PAYING to hear this? After that he told me I should stop complaining about my pain & watch him do the moon walk! I almost burst into tears. He has no regard for sick patients and I think he should be checked in the head.

- in Irvine, CA |

Wow switched doctors and the better RA doctor couldn't believe the mg of predazon which may cause severe long term effects. This guy only plays piano and doesn't even talk to patients. I tell you he overmedicated my husband for three years and wow really the better RA doctor couldn't believe the amount of mg of predazone and said in his 30 years he's NEVER prescribed that much dosage. Stay away.

- in Laguna Niguel, CA |

I was delivered the horrible news that I had HLA-B27 and was sitting in a gown with my butt hanging out, pondering if I should have children. I was left there by myself, when he came in the room and started laughing and taking calls for tickets for the Phantom of the Opera. He explained to me it was for charity. Nice, but not professional or considerate. I never went back.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Dawn Hnat, MD
11.35 miles away
Dr. Jaya Philipose, MD
2.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.