Dr. Mark L. Goldberger, DO

Dr. Mark L. Goldberger, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/Q/2GQM8_w120h160_v11943.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark L. Goldberger, DO, Clinton Township, MI, Neurosurgery & Oncology & Brain Injury Medicine

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 48

Michigan Head & Spine Institute
43475 Dalcoma Dr Ste 150
Clinton Township, MI 48038
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Goldberger

Dr. Mark L. Goldberger, DO
DR. GOLDBERGER RESPONDS - (Dr. Goldberger, edit your response)

Your comments and feedback are always welcome. My preference is direct communication if you have a concern you would like me to address. If the care and treatment provided you is worthy of sharing with others, you have my appreciation. Thank you for your feedback.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 8 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 8

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Shelby Township, MI |

I would recommend Dr. Goldberger. He was professional, honest, and answered all my questions. I was referred to him after two other doctors could not diagnosis my problem. Dr. Goldberger found the problem right away. He performed surgery and now I have complete feeling back in my hands and legs.

- in New Baltimore, MI |

I suffered a ruptured disc that caused excruciating pain and numbness in my left leg and foot. I was taken to McLaren Macomb, had an MRI, and Dr. Goldberger immediately diagnosed my problem and scheduled me for surgery. He explained every step, before and after. The surgery eliminated my pain and numbness, and I was actually up and walking hours after my surgery. Dr. Goldberger gave me a new lease on life. I have no reservations recommending him to any family member or friend.

- in Shelby Township, MI |

Dr. Goldberger's care was above and beyond on my family's very complicated case. He was always up to date and explained everything so that we could understand it. I appreciated his professionalism and persistence. I can recommend without hesitation.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.