Dr. Mark Gerber, MD

Dr. Mark Gerber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/K/V/3KVKF_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark Gerber, MD, Naples, FL, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gerber

Dr. Mark Gerber, MD
Are you Dr. Gerber?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Bradenton, FL |

Never got to see the doctor! Staff is rude and incompetent, totally unprofessional! My son was referred to this office to be established first time visit for a back injury. He is a student in college and is home for the summer recovering. We are in Bradenton, which is a two + hour drive. His appt. was confirmed the day before. He drove down to meet the doctor and gave his Aetna insurance card to them at the front desk, only to be told that his insurance wasn't accepted by them! Waste of time!

2 out of 5
- in Ft. Myers, fl |

Dr.Gerber is knowledgeable yet does not like to take the time and explain what is going on. Also talks in a degrading manner to some staff members in front of me on several occasions.

- in Naples, FL |

He was very nice and explained things so that I could understand. I would highly recommend him.

- in Fort Myers, FL |

Took a lot of time to explain the surgical procedure. Very caring.

- in Miami, FL |

I have had multiple back surgeries resulting in severe pain. Dr.Gerber was able to fix my pain with Spinal Cord Stumilation and today I am virtually pain free. Dr.Gerber was the only MD that listened and did not give up on me. I am forever thankful and would recommend Dr.Gerber to anyone looking for a top notch Neurosurgeon.

-Fort Myers, FL |

My husband has had two surgery sand my daughter one with Dr Gerber. Is is a grade A++++ surgeon kind and caring when facing surgery. I would not have gone to anyone else. He is highly recommended.

- in Ave Maria, FL |

Dr. Gerber is a wonderful surgeon. His P.A., George, was also terrific. I had no pain in my back after the surgery and healed very quickly. I highly recommend this excellent surgeon. They instilled a lot of confidence in me prior to and after my surgery.

1 out of 5
-Naples, FL |

Not Good at all.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Aizik L. Wolf, MD
96.08 miles away
Dr. Linda Sternau, MD
97.3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.