Dr. Mark Blum, MD

Dr. Mark Blum, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/6/G/Y6G7R_w120h160_v15504.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark Blum, MD, Morristown, NJ, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 65

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Blum

Dr. Mark Blum, MD
DR. BLUM RESPONDS - (Dr. Blum, edit your response)

I thank my patients for providing feedback to me and my practice which allows us to better understand our strengths and shortcomings.  Through this process, we are able to provide better care and become more sensitive to our patients needs.

This is a valuable part of our practice and I strongly encourage all our patients to participate in providing us honest reactions their encounters with us.

Our aim is to provide the best and most caring atmosphere we can and through your help, we hope to always work to improve and better the relationship,

Likelihood to Recommend

• 9 responses
  • 2 reviews
1 5 9

More Details

- in New Jersey |

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Blum is an excellent physician.

Flag Comment
- in East Hanover, NJ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Blum's for over eight years and would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He doesn't rush me through and explains everything to me. At his (gentle) urging, I lost 45 pounds two year ago (have kept it off) and feel great. I have been blessed over the years with a number of fine physicians and Dr. Blum is certainly one of them.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. John Mondelli, MD
Dr. David Freilich, MD
Dr. Claire Boccia Liang, MD
0.08 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.