Dr. Mark T. Bergmann, MD

Dr. Mark T. Bergmann, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/3/3H3JL_w120h160_v17035.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark T. Bergmann, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bergmann

Dr. Mark T. Bergmann, MD
Are you Dr. Bergmann?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 10 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 10

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Dr Bergmann recently performed cataract removal surgeries on my eyes. Everything went very smoothly....from the pre-op exams...the actual surgeries.and the post-op visits. The new office location is very comfortable and accommodating. The results are beyond what I envisioned!

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I needed a second opinion. A friend recommended Dr. Bergmann and stated I may need to wait a while but it would be worth it. I waited 1.5 hours but my friend was correct it was the best decision. My first doctor (big practice) I was in/out but I felt very rushed. Dr. Bergmann took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I did not need to have the surgery that 1st doctor wanted to do. ALWAYS get a second opinion see Dr. Bergmann he is worth the wait! Saw Dr B in his new office NICE!

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I would highly recommend my friends and family. The staff was friendly and very helpful at the front desk the technician was very thorough and pleasant and I love my new glasses!.

1 out of 5
-Cincinnati, OH |

Waited for over an hour for a 9:00 appointment. Others in the waiting room had waited more than 90 minutes. Technician insisted on doing a glaucoma test (even though I had one 6 weeks earlier and everything was fine). She gave up after two attempts.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Robert Werner, MD
11.21 miles away
Dr. Daniel J. Hammer, MD
Same location as Dr. Bergmann
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.