Dr. Marie S. O'Brien, DO

Dr. Marie S. O'Brien, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/3/P/23P8W_w120h160_v3712.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marie S. O'Brien, DO, Allentown, PA, Rheumatology

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female

LVPG Rheumatology-3080 Hamilton Blvd.
3080 Hamilton Blvd Ste 300
Allentown, PA 18103
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. O'Brien

Dr. Marie S. O'Brien, DO
Are you Dr. O'Brien?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 15 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 15

4.7 out of 5

More Details

-Huntersville, NC |

I walked around for three years trying to get a diagnosis for my symptoms. The doctor was able to help me right away. She is efficient and caring. Thank God for professionals that care.

- in Kempton Pa |

I've been struggling with major life changing pain issues and have been to many doctors.Some say Lyme,some say fibromyalgia.Dr O'Brien is the first doctor that I've visited that gives me the confidence to know that there is an answer and valid reason for my issues.Faith restored!

- in Allentown, PA |

Dr. O'Brien comes across as a genuinely caring person from the very beginning. Since I have been under her expert care, I have been virtually pain free. She has been a blessing.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.