Dr. Mariam Awada, MD

Dr. Mariam Awada, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mariam Awada, MD, Southfield, MI, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Awada

Dr. Mariam Awada, MD
Are you Dr. Awada?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 44 responses
  • 21 reviews
1 5 44

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Detroit, MI |

My experience was amazing I felt comfortable the entire time Dr. Awada and her staff were the best!!!! Most importantly I look amazing!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Awada!

- in Dearborn Heights, MI |

I had a breast augmentation and a lift from Dr. Awada.The expected results of the surgery, and the steps of the procedure were all clearly explained. Dr. Awada made sure I was comfortable before the surgery and provided clear instructions for post visit care. I would definitely recommend her.

- in Southfield, MI |

I have been seeing Dr. Awada for several years and am always very pleased with the results. I just had a procedure done and I am very please with how l look. Dr. Awada did a fabulous job.

- in West Bloomfield, MI |

Dr. Awada cares about her patients. She is so amazing. I've had her do my botox for many years and always had great results. I have tried other doctors for botox and found that I overpaid for shotty work. Dr. Awada has the perfect eye and touch which turn in beautiful botox results. I highly recommend her office and staff is very accommodating and helpful. +

- in Troy Michigan |

My experience with Dr.Awada was excellent! She is wonderful to talk to. She listens, answers any questions you have and gives you different opptions for best results. There is nothing like a woman plastic surgeon, she understands. Her staff is outstanding and I was very well taken care of before and after surgery. Awesome results after abdomen liposuction and skin removal lower abdomen.

- in Waterford, MI |

I was referred to Dr. Awada in 2009. I was new to Michigan and was looking for someone who I could trust to do Botox for me. I tried her and couldn't believe my results. She is fantastic. She makes me feel comfortable and Ive loved every visit to her amazing office. I had done all my facials with her office for 3 years and had to stop for awhile. Yesterday, I had the privilege of getting a facial with Alana. She did a microdermabrasion and light peel on me and my face is glowing today. She, also

- in Michigan |

Dr Awada is a pleasure to work with. She listens to requests well and have a great perspective on treatments we need. I am very pleased with her work and recommendations.

-Dearborn, MI |

Dr. Awada's clinic is very well organized. I am very surpised by the time wait to enter the room. The wait is atleast 5-10 mintues. I have been doing a treatment for the past couple months and i am interested in the results i am recieving. By the time my treatment is done i hope for skin to be smooth.

- in chesterfield, Michigan |

Dr. Awada and her team are the best in the business! My recent breast augmentation was a 100% success. From the original consultation, to the actual surgery itself, I felt completely at ease and confident in my decision. She helped guide me to choose the perfect procedure for me, with her extensive knowledge and unfailing compassion. I wish I would have done this sooner!

- in Trenton, MI |

Dr Awada and her staff made me feel very comfortable. She spent time with me and answered all my questions. She does great work and I'm very happy with my results.

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
4.89 miles away
Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
3.53 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.