Dr. Mariam Awada, MD

Dr. Mariam Awada, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mariam Awada, MD, Southfield, MI, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Awada

Dr. Mariam Awada, MD
Are you Dr. Awada?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in West Bloomfield Mi |

My experience with Dr. Awada was wonderful. I am very pleased with the results of my brow lift and upper and lower eyelids. Her staff is wonderful. Maria Debbie and Karen were always there to help out.

- in White Lake, MI |

I don't think I could of had a better experience for a BA. Dr. Awada was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable in her hands. I am extremely happy with the results and would go back to her for anything else I may need, no questions asked.

- in dearborn |

Professional and staff were super warm am really amazed with my results I really recommend her to everyone.

- in michigan |

After all my research, Dr Awada was the best candidate for my BA and after meeting her I instantly knew she was meant to be my surgeon. Answered all my questions and calmed all my fears, extremely knowledgeable and professional.

- in dearborn,MI |

Professional and super warm. I'm soo pleased with my results I would definitely recommend her to everyone

- in Southfield, MI |

Excellent experience. Very cooperative and helpful doctor and staff.

- in Madison Heights, MI |

Professional and courteous. Staff was warm and Dr. Awada is very personable and professional. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

- in Detroit |

I had a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. AWADA and her staff were very professional, knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner. On the day of the surgery I felt relaxed and comfortable because I knew that I was in good hands. Dr. AWADA and her staff called several days after the surgery and even gave me her personal in case I needed anything. That made me feel like the staff really cared. I would recommend Dr. AWADA FOR your surgical needs.

- in Dearborn, MI |

Dr Awada and her staff were amazing, they made me feel extremely comfortable and assured me I was in good hands. They answered every question I had and I would definitely recommend dr Awada and her staff to everyone I know!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
1.99 miles away
Dr. Robert A. Forte, MD
General Surgery
3.45 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.