Dr. Maria Paul, MD

Dr. Maria Paul, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Maria Paul, MD, Pittsburgh, PA, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Paul

Dr. Maria Paul, MD
Are you Dr. Paul?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Pittsburgh, PA |

Higher than estimate for skin tag removal ($150-$180) actual charge $275. Return in one month with infected cyst. I've had this cyst for greater than 5 years. I was told no harm in letting it go. Treatment included injection and antibiotic. Return in one month to have sac of cyst removed. After a 50 minute wait, I was told I had to schedule on a "surgery day". I am not available during her two "surgery days", next appointment outside those days is 2 1/2 months. I will go elsewhere.

5 out of 5
-Canonsburg, PA |

Caring, listens, doesn't rush at all. I had a terrible rash on my face for 8 months and had seen 2 other dermatologists without any help. Dr Paul listened to my entire story without interrupting and did a biopsy that day and started my treatment the next week, it took 2 weeks but my face is cured, I am so thankful for her care and I would highly recommend her!

4 out of 5
-Canonsburg, PA |

Dr. Paul is wonderful. I have been a patient of hers for many years. Certain members of her office staff have much to be desired in the way of courtesy. The last time I called, I was put on hold several times. Upon requesting a refill for my son, I was asked to run up to his bathroom to find out the prescription name. Really, she had it on file! After I told her that my insurance plan switched pharmacies, she made me call back, get put on hold again for 10 minutes to give Rite Aid's #! Rude!

5 out of 5
-New York, NY |

The medical staff is very pleasant and efficient. The office staff, one in particular puts all things back on the patient (preauthorizations, providing fax nos for other Drs who want test results etc. when asked to do these things she says, " I don't think we do that." Really? What Drs office doesn't do that? If I didn't like dr Paul so much, I would be out of there.

Featured Providers Near You

Premier Plastic Surgery
Dermatologist
2.14 miles away
Call (724) 705-0260 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.